HOPLUC SUCCESSFULLY ORGANIZES “GROUNDBREAKING CEREMONY FOR FACTORY OF HOUSEWARES, BATHROOM
On the morning of February 15, HopLuc Construction Joint Stock Company, the general contractor, in collaboration with Be Bright Co., Ltd., the investor, successfully organized the groundbreaking ceremony for the factory of housewares, bathroom accessories, indoor and outdoor lighting, and furniture manufacturing in Tien Hai industrial park, Thai Binh province. The ceremony took place solemnly and successfully, with distinguished delegates and guests in attendance.
The following comrades participated on behalf of the provincial government of Thai Binh:
- Mr. Tran Quoc Vuong, Former Political Bureau Member, Former Party Secretariat Permanent Member;
- Mr. Ngo Dong Hai, Permanent Member of the Party Central Committee, Secretary of the Provincial Committee;
- Mr. Nguyen Tien Thanh, Deputy Secretary of the Provincial Committee, Chairman of the Provincial People's Council;
- Mr. Nguyen Khac Than, Deputy Secretary of the Provincial Committee, Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee;
And the comrades of the members of the Provincial Standing Party Committee; leaders of the Provincial People's Council and the Provincial People's Committee; departments, agencies, and units of the Tien Hai District and Province.
On the part of the Investor, there was the participation of the following representatives:
- Mrs. Hoang Thuc Nu - Chairman of the board of members
- Mr. Ly Thiem Thanh - General Director
And the members of the Board of Directors.
On behalf of the general contractor, HopLuc Joint Stock Company, the following representatives were present:
- Mr. Tran Ngoc Tan - General Director
- Mr. Nguyen Hoang Hiep - Production Deputy General Director
- Mr. Nguyen Thanh Nam - Planning Director
And the entire project construction team.
The factory project for housewares, bathroom accessories, indoor and outdoor lighting, and furniture manufacturing has a total investment of nearly 75 million USD. The expected land area is about 217.945m2. It is planned that Phases I and II of the project go into operation in March 2024, and Phase III in May 2025. The project has a turnover of about VND 2,101 billion per year and sends about VND 128 billion per year to the state budget, creating jobs for 2,500 workers.
Thanks to its reputation and capabilities, HopLuc has been entrusted and selected by the investor as the project's general contractor.
To live up to the investor's trust, HopLuc undertakes to ensure the safety and quality of the construction, complete the project within the required timeframe, achieve the best possible results for the project, and contribute to the development of the Thai Binh Economic Zone with the goal of becoming the province's key economic zone.
May the project succeed greatly in the future, and may the partnership between HopLuc and Be Bright grow stronger and more sustainable.