3 OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY ENGINEER
Welfare for you
- Fully take all the regimes and benefits according to the law
- Remuneration corresponding to professional capacity and work efficiency.
- Friendly working environment, high solidarity.
- Salary: by agreement.
- Setting up, implementing, maintaining, operating and developing the system of labor safety, sanitation, fire and explosion prevention at the project.
- On behalf of the head to handle labor safety and sanitation issues.
- Acting as a focal point for providing documents and coordinating on labor safety and sanitation.
- Inspecting and supervising the implementation of labor safety, sanitation, fire protection works at the project.
- Carrying out propaganda on occupational safety, sanitation, fire protection to the project’s participants.
- Deploying the professional training programs periodically on occupational safety – sanitation for staff & workers.
- Managing and distributing safety equipment for Occupational safety – sanitation.
- Inspection of construction machines and equipment to ensure all the equipment operate safely. Ensure compliance with labor safety regulations by coordinating with supervisor and sub- contractors on the methods which workers are doing on site.
- Handling and investigating accidents, finding causes and proposing improvement measures.
- Other jobs as assigned.
- Graduated from university specializing in Occupational Safety, HSE; have labor safety and labor protection certificates.
- Required experience: at least 3 years of occupational safety supervision at construction sites, especially large projects.
- Honesty, enthusiasm, confidence, good communication and coaching skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and technical software(Auto Cad …)
- Having responsibility at work and the desire to stay permanent with the company.
- Male, having good health, able to work under pressure
How to apply
Candidates apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or directly to the company office: 10th Floor, Lotus Building, No. 2, Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
APPLICATION MUST INCULDE THE POSITION APPLIED AND:
- CV in Vietnamese or English.
- Curriculum vitae certified by local authorities.
- Health certificate within 6 months.
- Copies of relevant qualifications and certificates.