3 CHINESE TRANSLATOR
Welfare for you
- Salary: by agreement.
- Professional and modern working environment.
- Fully take all the regimes according to the law.
- Translating in meetings with Chinese and Taiwanese experts.
- Drafting documents in Chinese to send to partners.
- Translating technical documents, project’s documents, reports, documents from Chinese into Vietnamese and vice versa.
- Working in the company’s site in the Northern provinces.
- Chinese proficiency in all 4 skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Having experience in translating construction field is an advantage.
- Professional working style, progressive spirit, coordinating with other departments to complete other jobs when required.
- Honest, hard-working.
How to apply
Candidates apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or directly to the company office: 10th Floor, Lotus Building, No. 2, Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
APPLICATION MUST INCULDE THE POSITION APPLIED AND:
- CV in Vietnamese or English.
- Curriculum vitae certified by local authorities.
- Health certificate within 6 months.
- Copies of relevant qualifications and certificates.