- Manage the design of M&E System (MEP) of assigned projects.
- Prepare and control implementation plan of M&E (MEP) design documents with Design consultant Partner in each specific period according to project’s general progress.
- Coordinate to handle project’s information with superiors
- Check the quality of design documents of assigned projects.
- Control M&E System (MEP) solutions, throughout from the design concept stage to construction design stage of projects.
- Evaluate design consulting capacity and project implementation capacity at the end of each project.
- Report, Release and Record-Keeping work.
- Perform other tasks when assigned.
- Male, Full-time Graduated from university or higher, majoring in Heat and Refrigeration, Water Supply and Sewerage, Electricity ... or equivalent;
- At least 07 years’ experience in equivalent position;
- Active at work, agile, honest, careful, ...
- High responsibility at work;
- Ability to present and negotiate;
- Ability to work independently and work in team;
- Ready to work overtime and go for business trip.
- Fully take all the labor regimes, benefits according to the law.
- Remuneration corresponding to professional capacity and work efficiency.
- Friendly working environment, high solidarity.
- Salary: by agreement
Candidates apply via email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at the company office:
- Head Office in the North: 10th Floor, Lotus Building, No. 2, Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
THE APPLICATION SHOULD INCLUDE POSITION APPLIED AND:
- CV in Vietnamese or English.
- Curriculum vitae certified by the local government.
- Health examination certificate within 6 months.
- Copies of relevant qualifications and certificates.